Let’s be frank,
we’re all creepy strangers on the internet that don’t know shit about each other.
Reblog with your birthday so your followers know when to send you some nice birthday themed hate mail!
never watch horror films with me because if i jump it’ll make you jump which’ll only make me get even more scared
This coloring works well on green/blue/cyan images. It has a B/W filter as well as an optional lights layer. Credit is not required but likes/reblogs are greatly appreciated.
Antiva | The leather on your skin is as soft as butter, and the wine in your cup is the best one can find in all of Thedas. The bartender is whispering sweet nothings to a woman beside you, while she caresses his waist… Or is she picking his pocket? As you look down at the bar, a crude carving of a crow stares back at you as a warning.
Welcome to Antiva.
Gaming alone? You can’t do that, it’s too dangerous!
Yeah Gamers! is a blog dedicated to helping the gamers of tumblr connect. Our goal is to build a friendly community for everyone. The blog will have promos, giveaways, contests, etc., and while off the blog, we’ll hold game nights and silly events for everyone to join in on. Want in on the fun?
Joining is easy:
okay but hogwarts brought into the modern age though:
- howarts with internet and students using the public computers in the library to play games like ‘hippogriff olympics’ and ‘nargle roll’ online, and swapping to essay research tabs whenever madam pince is anywhere near
- students passing around notes in class with torrent links to download hogwarts: a history for free
- inter-house competitions of world of warcraft and quidditch world cup 15
- smartphones with apps for witch weekly and wizard’s digest
- also apps for witches to keep track of their periods and includes an optional owl service, which, if selected, brings them an owl every month with sanitary towels and chocolate in discreet packaging
- students who are dating students from other wizarding schools face-timing each other between classes
- students who are dating muggles texting each other what they both learnt in school that day
- wizarding social media and dating sites
- parents bewitching their children’s technology so that, until they’ve finished their homework, all their phone does is sing ‘god save the queen’ in steadily increasing volumes, and the controllers for their games consoles get shy and hide in dark corners of the house until they’re coaxed out with gentle words
- witches and wiZARDS EMBRACING TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES
If you should ever need my help, I will come.